There were 3 returns on Sunday from teams with less than 2% chance of winning

If Sunday felt like a really crazy day in the NFL, it was. There are stats to prove it

There have been three instances where teams have had less than one shot out of 50 to win, and somehow get the win. That doesn’t count until the Atlanta Falcons-Los Angeles Rams game, as the Falcons went from trailing 28-3 to possession of the ball in the Rams’ area, down 31-25. Rams corner player Galen Ramsey received a pass from Falcons quarterback Marcus Mariota to stop a comeback attempt.

There were plenty of other successful comebacks on Sunday.

Las Vegas Raiders quarterback Derek Carr stunned after losing overtime to the Cardinals. (AP Photo/John Locher)

according to to Next Generation StatisticsThe Miami Dolphins, New York Jets and Arizona Cardinals had less than a 2 percent chance of winning at some point during their Sunday games. The three won. There have only been 17 games over the past seven seasons where teams with a 98 percent winning probability, according to Next Generation stats, have lost, and then that’s happened three times on Sunday alone.

This resulted in some bananas ever winning probability charts.

Dolphins gather to beat crows

The Dolphins’ comeback occurred over the Baltimore Ravens over the course of the fourth quarter. Baltimore advanced 35-14 in the fourth quarter. Miami scored its first touchdown in the fourth quarter with just over 12 minutes remaining, then hit two long drops after that to tie the match. Justin Tucker scored a long field goal for the Ravens just before the two-minute warning, but the Dolphins responded, with Tua Tagovailoa firing on Jaylen Waddle to seal the match with 14 seconds left.

Record crows touching five of their first seven possessions. At one point in the fourth quarter, quarterback Lamar Jackson had a perfect passer rating, and rushed 118 yards as well. The crows lost.

Aircraft rammed Brown

The Jets’ comeback was more surprising than either of the other two. The Browns rounded out the game with two minutes to play.

Nick Chubb’s 12-yard touchdown on a two-minute warning gave the Browns 30-17. The plus point wasn’t good but it didn’t seem to matter. NFL teams won 2229 consecutive games when they led by at least 13 points in the last two minutes, According to ESPN statistics and information. The last time a team blew this kind of bullet was in 2001 when the Chicago Bears beat… Brown.

Aircraft were not a likely candidate to end the line. But Joe Flacco hit Corey Davis for 66 yards. The planes still need to recover a unilateral kick, which is rare with the new rules. But it happened when Browns receiver Amary Cooper missed a side kick. The Jets grabbed the ball just below the field and rookie receiver Garrett Wilson scored with 22 seconds left. The Browns still somehow had a shot in the final seconds to at least land a field goal when they hit their 46-yard streak, but Jacoby Brissett was picked afterwards and the Jets scored one of the craziest victories in their franchise history.

The Cardinals are back against the Raiders

The Cardinals looked bad in the first half against the Las Vegas Raiders. They trailed 20-0 deep in the third quarter. They fell 23-7 in the fourth quarter.

Arizona got one touchdown and then a wild two-point conversion from Kyler Murray for 85.69 yards According to Next Gen Stats.

That was a sign of things to come. The Cardinals got another touchdown in the organizing final and a two-point conversion (after a match penalty delay) to tie it, then in overtime they had a stuttering comeback for the touchdown to win. There was some history involved in that, too.

On any other Sunday, this movie was the talk of the NFL. In the second week, it was just one of three crazy comebacks.