India Squad Australia Series – IND vs AUS LIVE: India prepares for the T20 World Cup 2022, by facing Australia in…
India Australia Team Series – IND vs AUS LIVE: India You will prepare for the T20 World Cup 2022, by facing Australia in the T20 series of three matches. Bahrain Chamber of Commerce and Industry treasurer, Aaron Domal, confirmed to InsideSport that the selectors are meeting this afternoon to select the team. The three T20Is will start from September 20th. The selectors are set to choose 18 members of the 15-member squad. Follow INDIA vs AUSTRALIA T20 Series & ICC T20 World CUP LIVE updates with InsideSport.
BCCI Selection Committee Today
- Selectors will not perform any experiment
- Instead of 15 – the team will be named from 17 to 18 members
- The same team will most likely represent India at the T20 World CUP
- India’s T20 World Cup Squad must be submitted to the ICC by September 16.
India Squad Australia Series: Selectors meet today, not 15 but 18-member team to be announced for INDIA vs AUSTRALIA T20 Series: Follow live updates
Indo-Australian Teams Series: Who Are They All Locked Up?
- Rohit Sharma, captain of the India team, opened the batting side
- KL Rahul, Opening Partner of Rohit
- Virat Kohli – Number Three dedicated to the team
- Suryakumar Yadav – The International Criminal Court ranked second in the shortest form
- Hardik Pandya – Multi Specialty in India
- Rishabh Pant – The team’s reserve keeper
- Dinesh Karthik – Team India Designer and WicketKeeper
- Deepak Hooda – Backup to Ravindra Jadeja
- Yosvendra Chahal – India’s number one model
- Bovneshwar Kumar – India’s main vagina
- Jasprit Bumrah – Passed a fitness test, will be tested during the Australia Series
- Harshab Patel – He passed the fitness test, and will be tested during the Australia Series
- Complete Arshdeep Singh’s Quick Attack
- Deepak Chahar – Ravindra Jadeja left / will be a backup for him and Hardik Pandya
- Axar Patel – Jadeja’s injury is set to give him a chance
INDIA Squad Australia T20s: India vs Australia T20 Series starts September 20, Selectors set to name team next week: Follow IND AUS T20 Series updates
With 14-15 members in Australia’s T20 Series, BCCI selectors will only have to fill in the remaining spots and name it STAND-BYS.
The good news is that both Jasprit Bumrah and Harshal Patel have passed the NCA fitness test and will be available for selection.
“Both are doing well. They have started bowling, they will be constantly monitored, evaluated and supported. They are available for choices.” BCCI official said.
Who are the other players vying for selection in the T20 Series vs Australia?
- Ravichandran Ashwin
- Ishan Kishan
- Mohammed Shami
- Shreyas Ayer
- Ravi Bishnoi
IND vs SA: India prepares to face South Africa in three T20 and 3 ODIS matches
After her fight with Australia, the team led by Rohit Sharma will play three T20I matches and three ODI matches against South Africa starting September 28. Temba Bavuma has never lost the T20 series in India since 2015.
This series will be cracked as it will be the last T20 series in India before the T20 World Cup.
Follow InsideSport on GOOGLE NEWS / Follow INDIA vs AUSTRALIA T20 Series & ICC T20 World CUP LIVE updates with InsideSport.